Sundays (rather weekends) are the days both of us invariably wake up really late. So, we need to make something fast to curb our hunger pangs after we have refreshed ourselves. But, we don't want to have usual stuff we have every working day. We came out with the idea of making fluffy pancakes after having them at American Diner at IHC one work day morning.
We searched through many recipes on google and youtube, before settling for what looked to us as the most simple & basic fluffy pancake recipe. So, one fine Sunday morning we tried this fluffy pancake recipe and it turned out awesome. Fluffy Pancake with melted butter & honey syrup, it was yummm....and our Sunday made!!!
Recipe for Fluffy Pancake is damn easy, here goes:-
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or olive oil (we used butter)
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together, whisk into a batter and set it aside for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and add a knob of butter.
- Pour a Ladle of batter and wait till it cooks (bubbles with start to appear), flip it over.
- Transfer to plate, add butter on top and drizzle with honey or maple syrup.
Try this yummy fluffy pancake and you will be hooked to like us.